Does your animal family member suffer from chronic pain? Has a recent surgery or injury slowed your normally active pet down?
Laser therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment modality that uses light to stimulate the body’s natural healing and pain control response. Through this innovative technology, your best friend can enjoy decreased pain, enhanced mobility and shorter recovery periods. It can be used as a standalone therapy or as a complement to other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy treat?
Laser therapy can be used to treat and manage a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every patient is unique, their response to laser therapy may also vary. Our treatment recommendation will depend on your loved one’s specific condition, its severity, and a number of other determining factors.
Does your animal friend suffer from a chronic medical condition, like arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your companion’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether the laser therapy services at Southlake Animal Hospital could help.